- All Intellectual Property Rights in any material or content displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade marks and other rights of intellectual property owned by Global Strategies Group and may not be used or reproduced without the written permission of the owner.
- All material included on the website is intended for information purposes only. You are hereby placed under notice that you should take appropriate precautions to verify the accuracy of such information.
- Any e-mail communications sent to us, either through the website or otherwise, shall be deemed to have been received by us upon actual receipt if sent to the relevant e-mail addresses published on the website. We may act on any instruction or communication, whether made by e-mail or otherwise, if we believe, in good faith, that it has been given or sent by you or on your b~. There may be delays in executing any instructions that you send to us via e-mail or otherwise, for example, we may receive your e-mail outside of normal business hours, in which case we will only act thereon as soon as may be practicable on the next business day.
- When interacting on this website you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to register your details and that you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this service. You warrant that the information supplied by you in using this website is true and accurate.
- This site and its content are provided “AS IS”, therefore, all material accessed or downloaded from the website is obtained and used at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus/protective software. We also do not accept liability for functions contained on the site and make no warranty that the site will operate uninterrupted or error-free.
- You may electronically store and/or print in hard copy the content available on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, retransmission, storage or incorporation of any part of the website in any other work, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Global Strategies Group.
- We make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. All conditions, warranties and representations, expressed or implied by (i) statute, (ii) common law or (iii) otherwise, including, without limitation, conditions, warranties or representations of fitness for a particular purpose or satisfactory quality, are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Global Strategies Group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data) caused by the use and/or reliance on, or the inability to use, the website which results, without limitation, from inaccurate information, omissions, interruptions, suspension, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance with respect to the website (subject to the matters set md in paragraph 9 below or as otherwise provided by law).
- This website may contain links to third party websites and Global Strategies Group cannot accept liability for any statements, information, products or services that are accessed or provided by you through any external third party websites. We do not necessarily endorse or approve the contents of any such website and advise you to read the privacy statements of these linked websites. Websites or pages to which this site is linked (other than other websites operated by us) have been provided for convenience and information purposes only and have not bow reviewed by us. We have no responsibility for the content of such websites or pages and accept no liability for any losses whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to the same. Such websites are owned and operated by third parties and all intellectual property rights in the material on any other websites.
- Due to the nature of the internet, if you are visiting this site from a country other than the United Kingdom, any information and/or communication will inevitably result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this web site you consent to such transfers.
- This website and the content and information on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Non-UK residents accessing these pages should inform themselves and observe any restrictions imposed by such law or regulation. If you do not know or are in any doubt as to whether the website can be lawfully used by you, you must not use the website for any purpose.
- The posting or transmitting of any terrorist ideologies, ideas, threats or anything else that relates to unlawful terrorist activities as well as postings and transmissions that may include but not be limited to unlawful, threatening, defamatory or profane material or material that may encourage terrorist or criminal activities or violate any law is strictly forbidden.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and the following policy outlines how your personal details will be processed by us. By accessing this web-site, certain visitor characteristics may be reflected in our web server logs leg operating systems, browser versions and internet protocol address), however, we make no attempt to link them to the individual visitors to the site. Global Strategies Group only requires your personal data for the following actions:
- Request for offers and/or services
- Communication and feedback via e-mail
- Recruitment enquiries and/or applications for vacancies
- Subscription to our e-mail newsletters
In these cases, the following personal data may be required: name, address, date of birth, and any further information which may be necessary for the process of your requests, communications, applications and/or subscriptions.
Global Strategies Group may maintain a Membership Database which wiII enable members to receive periodic e-mails or other forms of communication from us with information and news about Global Strategies Group, upcoming events, etc. We offer opt-in/opt-out options should you not wish to receive such mailings and request that you kindly inform Global Strategies Group by e-mail, phone or postal mail directed to the contact information provided on the “Contact Us” page. Members may also adjust those settings of change their information by e-mail or by contacting Global Strategies Group by using the same contact information.
How we utilise the information:
We may use the non-personally identifiable information to periodically analyse our website logs to assess aggregate usage trends in order to better serve the needs of visitors to the site. This information may also be used for purposes of systems administration, server troubleshooting and security purposes. Information may also be collected through cookies.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies we should you not wish to receive cookies we recommend that you set your browser to refuse these. We do not sell, rent or share any personally identifiable information voluntarily supplied by our visitors, applicants or our membership mailing list. Membership information is collected and maintained solely in order to provide our members with access to specific benefits accorded to them through membership.
Any further e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other contact information submitted by visitors voluntarily in the course of inquiries and comments are used only for purposes of taking action in relation to the nature of the inquiry or comment.
All and any personal data may be disclosed in response to a court order or in terms of some other legal obligation.
Although no data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure when transmitted over the internet, we do take precautionary measures to protect the security of the transmitted data once it has been received by us although we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. Our databases, including the member database, and system administration logs, are restricted to authorised users.
Consent and changes to this Policy